Delivery & Returns
- All orders received before 12 Noon will be processed that same day and dispatched on a next working day courier service (working day deliveries are Monday-Friday only, certain UK postcodes are only available on a two day service)
- UK delivery only – for Europe or International orders please contact us before ordering to confirm delivery costs and time scales
- A Saturday delivery service is available for a small surcharge – please contact us to arrange
- A timed delivery service is available for a small surcharge – please contact us to arrange
- If you wish to delay delivery to a day of your choosing please contact us once you have placed your order
- If you wish to return your goods for any reason please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt to obtain authorisation
- Returned goods must be unfitted, unused and undamaged including where possible the original box and packaging.
- A full refund will be given including the original standard rate postage within 14 days of receipt and checking of a return (additional surcharges for timed delivery, etc.. are non-refundable).
- Goods can be returned in person or via a third party carrier, however due to the fragile nature of bathroom products please ensure that adequate additional packaging is used to avoid any damage.
- It is a good idea to obtain shipping insurance and proof of postage.
- The cost of the return of non faulty goods is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please include your name and address with the returned goods so that we know who they came from and who to refund!
- Please ensure that you check all goods as soon as possible after you receive them.
- Our products are quite fragile and whilst we try to provide adequate packaging, accidents do happen (which is why we advise not booking your plumber or fitter until you have received AND checked your goods).
- Damages should be reported to email@example.com within 14 days of their receipt.
- Please include a photograph of the damage or fault.